Monday, September 6, 2010

Go Back To Hell Where You Belong

Ingredients: Cheese Toast, Banana, Bacon, Eggs, Raisins
Today's Breakfast: "During Bush deregulation years, you had the MMS that told companies like B.P., that we have a new policy, the closed door Dick Cheney policy. that allowed these industries to bypass safety features like the acoustic switch. There was no need to spend $500,000 to put in the switch which would have prevented the oil spill." Mike Papatino, Environmental Lawyer.

Dick Cheney changed the energy policy. In other countries B.P. is not allowed to drill without this safety feature but DICK let them.

Dick Cheney, go back to hell where you belong with the other demons dancing in the flames.

4 comments:

  1. Unfortunately the damage has been done. Though I think you are on to something. Cheney has set this up so that his industry profits rather nicely. Funny how that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on something special at my blog for you and other residents of the Gulf and concerned citizens http://oilybeauhunk.blogspot.com/2010/09/dispersant-timeline.html

    I will be posting something else shortly, it's prompts for keeping a journal in the Gulf for legal purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a Dispersant Timeline Up. I can tell by all the new stories that I will have to start a part II. The first portion has 104 entries. I put it together so that if one prints it up, the hyperlinks show up in long hand.

    I wish I could do more. This pisses me off so much everyday. I don't know how you all handle it. I am not even there and I think my head will explode most days when I read the Gulf News.

    ReplyDelete